Tuesday, January 7, 2014

blogzsunder.152


Sunderblogger.152 I have a very simple definition of integrity: I saw a romantic greeting card which showed a couple kissing in the front seat of a car. The message said, ‘If you can kiss while driving safely, you are not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.’ Anything that is worth doing is worth doing with a whole heart, mind and body. We get into the trouble not because we do things that are wrong, but because we approach our activities with divided intentions. Our body is doing one thing while our heart is elsewhere. We go to jobs wet rather not be at, we sleep with people we don’t love, we go to parties we secretly find boring or repulsive. At the same time we love people we don’t express our love for, we deny ourselves food we would really enjoy, and we know truths we do not act on. You are doing on the outside matches who you are on the inside. I respect people who do things I don’t agree with, or wouldn’t do myself, but I respect them for being 100 percent who they are. They are in integrity. Regards, Sunder.thadani

No comments:

Post a Comment