Thursday, June 26, 2014

sunderblogger.blogspot.260614


Subject: living alone and helping oneself: 
I am staying alone without any servant/help for the last 14 years. I find life is very challenging and exciting (especially after expiry of wife in the year 2000 and having no children). In India, being a middle class person and having no servant is not acceptable within the society. But those who have lived abroad (me, staying in London for two years) acquired a different mindset on these matters. I like the way British people live their life. Labour is dignified (even cleaning one`s own toilet or washing one`s own car) or keeping away from other people private life (minding one`s own business). After I learned these two things, my attitude towards life had changed a lot. I wish every person can live like this (without being dependent on anybody, for even cooking his own meals, which is looked down upon when a man is cooking his own meal). I shall obliged if anyone can contribute his views, suggestion or comment on this important matter "Living Alone" and send it across to this blog. Your attention and time will be highly appreciated and acknowledged. Kind Regards! Sunder T from Mumbai, India.
sunderkt@gmail.com
www.sundercircle.wordpress.com/
http://blogzsunder.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment