Wednesday, February 4, 2015

sunderblogger.blogspot


2015.0204- Learn More- Not all readers are leaders, but all learders are readers,"- Harry S.Truman, 33rd US President Go into the home of almost any wealthy, highly sucessful person and you will find a library of books- sometimes an actual room such as a den or a library, othertimes just lots of bookshelves or stacks on the floor of books that they have read,. In my own case I have read more than 3,000 books in a wide variety of fields that relates to my work as a trainer; speaker, auther; enterpreneur and leader. Reading - and applying what I read- has been a critical part of my success. I consider it one of my most important daily discipline. I read for at least an hour a day- sometimes much more, like when I am on a five-hour plane trip - Jack Canfield [this was appreared in a local newspaper, known as DNA and is now reproduced for the information of the members of "sundercircle". Kind Regards. Sunder T

No comments:

Post a Comment