Thursday, March 12, 2015

sunderblogger.sundercircle

Give up your excuses: Ninety-nine percent of all failures come from people who have a habit of making excuses. If you want to create the life of your dream, then you are going to have to take 100% responsibility for your life as well. That means giving up all your excuses, all your victim stories, all the reasons why you can`t and why you haven`t up until now, and all your blaming of outside circumstances. You have to give them all up forever. If something does`t turn out as planned, you will ask yourself, "How did I create that? What was I thinking? What were my habits? What did I say or not say? What did I do or not do to create that result"How did I get the other person to act that way? What do I need to do differently next time to get the result I want?"- Jack Canfield. [This article appeared in a local paper and now is reproduced for the benefit of the members of "sundercircle". Kind Regards. Sunder Thadani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment